CHASING TIDES 2021
A beach retreat workshop
Meshea Shaffer of Olive Gray Photography, Kristen Pace of Kristen Pace Photography, and guest educator Amanda Graves of Amanda Graves Photography, invite you to spend 3 days of learning, shooting & soul searching together on the beautiful South Carolina Coast on Folly Beach. Come grow, reignite your passion & make some lasting friendships with several other creatives.
“We are so honored that you’ve chosen our workshop, to invest in yourself & grow. Whether you are running a successful business or you’re just starting your journey, we want to walk alongside you & pour all we’ve got into you. Our hope is that you’ll leave this intimate workshop feeling deeply refreshed, more confident about WHY you do what you do & just really reignite that passion to capture & create deeper connections. Let’s create some magic & chase the tides.”
“Sometimes in the waves of change you find your true direction.”
- Meshea Shaffer of Olive Gray Photography
- Kristen Pace of Kristen Pace Photography
- Guest Educator, Amanda Graves of Amanda Graves Photography
- all inclusive. Lodging & meals provided.
- 2 styled sunset family sessions
- an indoor motherhood session with Amanda Graves.
- 1:1 editing & portfolio review
- small group environment to focus our learning and growth (Limited to 8 attendees)
- styling for your brand
- posing for authentic connections
- social media
- & so much more!
when & where
September 9-12, 2021, in Folly Beach, South Carolina. Retreat officially begins with a welcome dinner on Thursday, September 9th at 5pm & ends Sunday morning at 10am.
- Transportation to & from the airport
- Workshop is limited to 8 attendees.
- You may be sharing a bed with someone else.
- Must be outside a 50-mile radius of Charleston, SC to attend.
- All payments made are non-refundable. If you end up being unable to attend, you are responsible for selling your spot.
- You must have basic knowledge of Lightroom, and own & operate a DSLR in manual mode, as we will not be teaching basic camera functions.
- Laptops preferred, but not required.
$2200 USD (Three Payments of $733)
Initial payment is due at time of purchase to reserve your seat & is non-refundable. Your next payments will be due June 10th & August 31st.